Ductless Air Conditioning
Mitsubishi Ductless Air Systems
Mitsubishi STAR Lineup of Ductless Air-Conditioning and Heating Units:
- A breakthrough in pure comfort
- ENERGY STAR Systems incorporate eco-comfort technology, dual and triple-allergen filtration, and whisper-quiet operation.
- New technology revolutionizes the heat pump.
- Space-saving design means easy and unobtrusive installation.
- Energy Efficient Ductless Air Conditioning have Energy Star rated systems with dramatic increases all the way up to 26 SEER.
Mitsubishi's units incorporate eco-comfort technology, dual and triple-allergen filtration, and are whisper-quiet.
Eco-comfort technology makes these systems smarter in how they use energy and minimizes their impact on the environment. Plus, there are many advanced features like the i-see™ Sensor, that automatically detects room temperature differences and adjusts for greater comfort. Mitsubishi Electric’s advanced multi-stage filtration systems dramatically reduce allergens and help eliminate odors. Their indoor units operate with sound levels starting as low as 19dB(A), quieter than a human whisper.
Mitsubishi Electric offers the most technologically advanced heat pump systems in the world.
Unlike older, inefficient heat pumps, there is no cold air delivery with Mitsubishi Electric’s Cooling & Heating systems. The Hot StartTM system doesn’t activate the fan until the desired temperature is reached, so it never blows cold air. Select models use Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i®) technology that operates effectively down to -13º F. These models give true year-round comfort from a single system.
These units provide easy installation, simple service and longer warranties. Mitsubishi has extended their warranties to seven years on compressors and five years on parts.
For more details, go to the Mini-Split product page at http://mitsubishicomfort.com